Frequently Asked Questions
Receptix is a Programmatic Job Advertising platform offering millions of job vacancies/remote vacancies around the world. The platform aims to empower employment across the globe & bridge the gap between job seekers & employers. Know more
Powered by industry-leading digital technology & a data-driven approach, Receptix helps employers across industries find the best talent & job seekers, the perfect jobs with which they can fall in love. Know more
Programmatic Job advertising is the use of technology to buy, place & optimize ads. The technology uses browsing data of the job seekers & sophisticated algorithms to continually optimize job ads & place them in front of the ideal job seekers at the right places at the right time, thus finding qualified matches promptly & cost-effectively, while also providing real-time insights at each stage of the job seeker’s journey from click to hire.
Yes, Receptix offers millions of remote job vacancies across the world. You can find jobs in India, Jobs in the USA, jobs in Canada, jobs in the United Kingdom, and jobs in Germany.
Here is how you can search for a job on Receptix -
- In the search bar - type a job title or a company name you want to work.
- In the location field - type the location you would like to get a job.
- Click on the search button to access the search results.
Yes, Receptix is 100% free to use & never asks you for any payment.
Yes, absolutely! To look for jobs in a specific country, visit and use the "Where?" field to specify the country where you want to work.
To improve your job search, try the following –
- Write the job title in the search bar & use filters to add relevant experience, salary & more.
- Ensure that you are typing correct spellings & there are no typing errors.
- Avoid using abbreviations (e.g., use Human Resources instead of HR);
- Apply for jobs in your area of expertise.
An advanced search helps you to be more specific with your job search, like your preferred industry & functional area.
No, you don’t need to pay anything to apply for a job on Receptix.
Absolutely, you can apply for a job without registration.
Yes, you can apply for multiple jobs at a time.
No, there’s no limit to the number of jobs you can apply for in a day.
No, there’s no limit to the number of jobs you can apply for in a month.
A job alert informs you about new job openings in your field of interest.
There are several advantages of job alerts. The biggest advantage is - all the relevant jobs are delivered right to your inbox. This helps you save time & energy as you don't have to search for jobs. Another advantage is that you are informed about all the new job openings as soon as they are posted.
- Visit our website and enter your email in the ‘Create Job Alert’ box. Now you will be asked to add your basic details, like name, preferred location, and preferred job type. Add the details, and hit the submit button.
- Once you hit the submit button, you will receive a confirmation email. Proceed by clicking on the confirmation button in the email, and your service will get activated.
You can contact the recruiter if the recruiter has provided contact details. Sometimes, you will see recruiter provides the contact details in the job description. In such cases, you can contact the recruiter.
That depends upon recruiters. We are just a platform to help you find & apply for jobs. However, you can track the status of your application.
Yes, you can save a job, if you are in hurry, and want to read it carefully later before applying for it. All you got to do is — click on the “Save” button, and your job will get saved.
Know it’s a scam when -
- The job requires no experience like, if the job says, anyone can do it.
- On the spot hiring.
- When you are asked to pay to get a job.
- Offers you salary beyond your expectation.
- You are asked to provide personal information.
- Poorly written job descriptions.
- Do not share personal information.
- Avoid sharing your debit/credit card details.
- Do thorough research on the company.
- Look for online reviews of the company.
- Do not agree to make payment for getting a job.
To ensure that the recruiter is genuine, enquire about the company and job profile from a recruiter. Ask the recruiter to share the job description over email. Do thorough research on the company. Also, look for online reviews of the company
Yes, absolutely! Receptix is a fully responsive website and can be easily accessed both from a smartphone and a tablet with the help of an internet connection.